In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful
3/4 cup chopped pecans - kalau tak ada pecan guna je badam pun boleh.
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups of sugar - seperti biasa gula tu dah dikurangkan jadi 1 3/4 cups je
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 large apples,peeled, cored and sliced.
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil - guna minyak jagung je
1/2 cup unsalted butter,melted
1/4 orange juice
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1. Heat oven to 350 deg. Spray a 10 incch removable-bottom tube pan wit nonstick spray.
2. In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of flour, 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, Add apples and toss to combine.
3. In another large bowl, mix remaining flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, oil+melted butter, orange juice and vanilla essence. Beat until batter is smooth.
4. Pour half of the batter into prepared pan. Top with half of apple mixture. Spoon remaining batter over apples and tp with remaining apples, placing them 1/4 inch in from the tube and the border of the cake.
5. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cake cool in the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Run a paring knife around the sides and center of cake and turn cake out onto wire rack. Invert cake onto anather rack to cool, apple side up.